Visual Changes® Designer Peels® are a must! They are safe, effective, easy to use and so versatile that they can be used alone or in conjunction with microdermabrasion and/or dermaplaning. They are guaranteed to give you the widest variety of treatment options available for corrective skin care, thereby creating Visual Changes® in your patients’ skin and boosting income for your skin care practice.
Visual Changes® Designer Peels® are condition specific exfoliating and peeling agents that target the precise correction(s) or preventative action(s) your patients’ skin needs to maintain a beautiful complexion. Depending on the Visual Changes® Designer Peels® used, they can help reduce the depth of fine lines, wrinkles and scars; smooth rough skin texture; help fade dark spots; assist in clearing acne blemished skin; soothe and calm redness and irritation; and provide overall skin rejuvenation all with the goal of creating healthier-acting, younger-looking skin.
Visual Changes® Designer Peels®, formulated with natural fruit acids, herbs, antioxidants, and other beneficial ingredients, are designed to improve the appearance of aging, acne, rosacea, environmental damage, hyperpigmentation, and other skin conditions by blending science with nature to produce unparalleled Visual Changes®.
You can customize your patients’ professional skin renewal treatment(s) using Visual Changes® Designer Peels® according to their individual needs and desires. The more progressed their skin condition, the deeper skin renewal they will need.
Skin Renewal 1 - Designer Peels® Light Exfoliation (Stratum Corneum) – Designed to show immediate improvement in skin challenges resulting in a healthier-acting, younger-looking, radiant complexion – with no disruption to patients’ social schedules.
Skin Renewal 2 - Designer Peels® Medium Exfoliation (Stratum Granulosum) – Designed to show immediate improvement; however, best results are generally seen after about 3 days. This skin renewal process may cause the skin to shed its outer dead layer resulting in more dramatic results for skin challenges, thereby promoting healthier-acting, younger-looking skin.
Skin Renewal 3 - Superficial Designer Peels® (Basal Layer) – Designed to provide complete epidermal rejuvenation in approximately 7 days. During this skin renewal process patients’ skin generally eliminates most damaged and dysfunctional skin cells from the epidermis. This will cause stimulation and migration of new skin cells throughout the epidermis resulting in new, fresher, healthier-acting, younger-looking skin.
Skin Renewal 4 - Medium Depth Designer Peels® (Papillary Dermis) – This medical peel is designed to eliminate damaged and dysfunctional skin cells of the epidermis and papillary dermis. In addition, it stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanisms to regenerate collagen and elastin in the dermis thereby firming the skin and diminishing wrinkles and scars.
There are 14 Visual Changes® Designer Peels®, in addition to, medical strength Trichloroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Glycoic Acid to choose from based upon the skin type(s) you are working with. Please contact one of our Aestheticians today to assist you in your selection 1-800-400-8901.
Designer Depigmenting Treatments®
Visual Changes® Designer Depigmenting Treatments® are very innovative and extremely effective professional skin lightening treatments appropriate for use on the face and body and for all skin types. They provide flexible treatment options that have never before been offered to the skin care professional:
1. They produce immediate skin lightening results without peeling.
2. They are safe on all Fitzpatrick types.
3. They can be used alone or in conjunction with Visual Changes® Designer Peels®, microdermabrasion, or dermaplaning for excellent skin lightening results.
4. They can be used in conjunction with a medical or non-medical peel to help eliminate any existing hyperpigmentation and to suppress melanocytic activity thereby helping to prevent post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
Visual Changes® Designer Depigmenting Treatments® are formulated with tyrosinase inhibitors (skin lighteners), natural fruit acids, herbs, antioxidants, and other natural, beneficial ingredients, to improve the appearance of your patients’ skin, while promoting optimum skin health. Our unique process of blending science with nature creates Visual Changes® by helping to fade existing hyperpigmentation and melasma while assisting in the prevention of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation for a more even-colored complexion.
1. PIGMENT PREP - Excellent for All Skin Types as a degreaser, melanin suppressor, and pigment lightener. Recommended for use prior to any medi-spa treatment that would benefit from a degreaser.
2. CLEAR & FADE - Excellent for Sensitive Skin to help lighten hyperpigmentation without irritation.
3. PIGMENT PUNCH - Excellent for lightening Hyperpigmented Skin that is Oily and/or Acneic. Helps clear, fade and prevent acne lesions, ingrown hairs and associated post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
4. FADE & FIRM - Excellent for lightening hyperpigmentation in Mature, Hyperpigmented, and Environmentally Damaged, Non-Acneic, Non-Sensitive Skin. Helps leave the skin firm, soft, radiant and free of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
procedures for each skin type are available and there are no minimum
order requirements to meet! Start Visual
Changes® Designer Depigmenting Treatments®
Copyright© 2002, 2008 Visual Changes Skin Care International, Inc.®
All Rights Reserved.